Managing your Periodontal Patients with the New Classification
This is a unique related to managing periodontal abnormalities with the new provided classification, 1 online webinar (in English) - GSK
Time & Location
22 Feb 2023, 18:30 – 19:30
About the Event
Managing your Periodontal Patients with the New Classification,
1 online webinar (in English) - GSK
This is a unique related to managing periodontal abnormalities with the new provided classification.
· Awareness of the NEW classification of periodontal & peri-implant diseases and top line implications for general practice
· §Understanding the requirements for routine periodontal screening in practice
· §Awareness of risk factor management as part of treatment and prevention of periodontal disease
· §Understanding of key published studies for sodium bicarbonate & chlorhexidine
By the end of this session, you will understand
· The importance of discussing the condition with patients
· The need to document advice
· Mechanical and manual plaque control
· The requirements for routine periodontal screening
Dental postgraduate Students
Dental Undergraduate Students
No pre-course reading material is required.
Certificates would provide only for those people whom purchased the ticket.
Should you have any enquiry regarding this course please contact
Seema Rani Sispal
Account Relationship Manager
Haleon, formerly part of GSK, is a global leader in consumer health, with brands trusted by millions of consumers globally. Its long-standing brands - such as Sensodyne, Corsodyl, Pronamel, Aquafresh, Voltarol, Piri, Otrivine, Centrum to name a few.
We are built on trusted science, innovation, and deep human understanding.
The group employs over 22,000 people across 170 markets, who are united by Haleon's purpose - to deliver better everyday health with humanity.
Haleon's product portfolio spans across several major categories - Oral Health, Pain Relief, Respiratory Health and Wellness.
Tickets - No certificate
No CPD Certificate would be provided£0.00
CPD Certificate would be provided£5.00