Peri-implant disease: Classification and treatment protocols
This course provides an overview of the classification of peri-implant diseases, it's diagnosis and treatment options based on the available evidence. 1.5h Verifiable Online CPD - English
Time & Location
03 Feb, 19:00 – 20:30
Online - Zoom
About the Event
This Course will provide an overview of the classification of peri-implant diseases and will provide a review of the current available evidence in relation to the diagnosis, treatment and the prognosis of peri-implant diseases.
• Provide an overview of the classification of Peri-implant diseases
• Review of the current available evidence in relation to diagnosis of peri-implant diseases
• Review of the current available evidence in relation to treatment of peri-implant diseases
• Review of the current available evidence in relation to the prognosis of treatment for Peri-implant diseases
• Provide an overview of the recommended protocols for treatment of peri-implant diseases
1. The presentation should allow the participants to have an understanding of the classifications of peri-implant diseases
2. The participants should be able to diagnose peri-implant diseases
3. Have an understanding of the different treatment protocols proposed for peri-implant diseases
4. Have an understanding of the prognosis of treatment and the outcomes expected when treating peri-implant diseases
Local and Time:
Zoom, Time 10:00 - 11:30
This CPD lecture meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes A, C and D.
Pre study is not required
CPD Course hours:
Hard & soft tissue management
Diagnosis & management
complications and solutions
Should you have any enquiry regarding this course please contact email@example.com
Mr Pejman Khaki
Pejman qualified from Bart’s and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London after completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Neurosciences from Kings College, University of London. Since then he has spent several years in private and corporate practice treating patients in routine and general dentistry and gaining valuable experience alongside leaders in the field of dentistry. He has a keen interest in dental Implantology and accepts referrals from colleagues at Avalon Dental & Implant Centre in West Sussex.
He has gained the membership of the joint faculties of Dental Surgery and General Practice from the Royal College of Surgeons in England (MJDF RCS) as well as the faculty of Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow. He was awarded an Honorary Clinical teaching position at King’s College Hospital and has been involved in teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels for a number of years.
Pejman has a postgraduate Diploma and a Master of Science degree in Dental Implantology from the University of Salford and is the ITI (International Team for Implantology) study club director for West Sussex, providing educational events and seminars for ITI members and Fellows in the UK.
He is a senior examiner at the Royal College of England and is a member of the joint examination core group committee, serving as the lead for the MJDF Part 2 examination. He was recently appointed to the MFDS examinations board at the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is the Co-lead for the part 2 of the new MFDS exam. In recognition of his work in dental education, The Faculty of General Dental Practice (FGDP UK) has award Pejman with a position on its Faculty Academy Board.
Pejman is a Committee Member on the board of BIDA UK (British-Iranian Dental Association) and has recently been appointed as its educational director.
This ticket is designed for qualified dentists and their team member such as Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists and Dental Technicians.